Bartley Pump performs well tests for domestic, irrigation, commercial and municipal clients to determine well flow rate, water level and water quality. With today’s concern about water availability and usage, it is important to know a well’s production capacity and any changes since construction. It is also imperative to make sure your well water is safe and free from potential contaminants that can cause health concerns.
Bartley Pump can test your water’s quality and make the appropriate treatments if necessary:
- Well capacity tests utilizing existing pump equipment or company provided test pumps (to 3,000 GPM).
- Well inspections for prospective home sellers, buyers and real estate agents.
- Water quality testing to ensure potable drinking water for domestic water systems and irrigation well sets.
- Certified and Water Scarce Area well tests including all paperwork and required permits.
- UV Disinfection and chlorination system installation.